Sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms
Turnip house is an exceptionally charactered spacious property rated 5 ticks by Sykes Cottages. With unique character throughout and panoramic feature window in the large lounge looking over the Shropshire hills. Split level accommodation over 3 floors.
This property can be connected to Corn House by a ground floor sound proofed door to create 8 bedrooms sleeping up to 17.
Lower ground floor
Tiled entrance porch with sink and washing machine leading to tiled fully equipped oak kitchen with breakfast bar, electric cooker and hob / fridge / dishwasher and microwave. Patio doors leading to the lower patio area with seating and BBQ. Table in dining area with additional fridge freezer in cupboard.
Brick steps leading up to large featured full height tiled entrance hall with main door leading to lawned area, sandpit, chicken coup and woodland walk (not enclosed).
Large full height beamed and stone detailed lounge off entrance hall with log burner and feature window with patio doors to upper patio area with seating and amazing views.
Also off the hall is a king size four poster bed with TV and ensuite shower / WC and sink. Separate cloakroom WC and sink also off the main hall.
Carpeted stairs up to 3 further bedrooms, 2 x Twin bedrooms one with TV and 1 x double bedroom with TV all sharing family bathroom with old cast roll top bath, sink, WC and separate shower.
Full amenity list
- Award winning environmentally friendly bio-mass central heating.
- Electric cooker with double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/ freezer, washer, dishwasher, wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD, 4 x combi TV/DVD, free WiFi.
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent.
- Extra wood can be bought from owner.
- Bed linen and in rent (Please note: Towels are not provided or cot linen)
- Cot, highchair & stairgate available.
- Off road parking for 5 cars.
- Bike storage available.
- Upper and lower patio areas with furniture, barbecue and hill views.
- Two shared games rooms with pool table & table tennis.
- Shared grounds including farm walk, conservation ponds & picnic area.
- Children's play area.
- Shared use of full-size tennis court.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop 7 miles, Church Stretton train station 7 miles.
- Note: Check-in 3.30pm.
- Local pub only 1.6 miles away - The Royal Oak, Cardington.
Private onsite indoor 20-meter bespoke infinity swimming pool / spa / gym / relaxation area. With poolside showers & cold water plunge bucket. Spotify music & WiFi. Changing rooms & towels provided - Available to hire on arrival for 2-hour sessions 11am-1pm or 3pm-5pm at £10.00 per head.