Sleeps 6 in 2 en-suite bedrooms
Newly refurbished Corn Annex is a self-contained 2 bedroomed stone and beam unique cottage set in a charactered ancient cobbled courtyard. This property is next to Corn House and is ideal for additional extra accomodation to any of our other properties.
Accommodation comprises of 2 en suite carpeted bedrooms on the first floor.
Master bedroom, King sized double bed and full-size day bed with oak and stone features throughout, oak doors and built in wardrobe space. En suite with over bath rain shower, luxury mosaic tiles, vanity unit, WC, towel rail, bespoke lighting and music and shaver point.
Oak and stone features throughout.
Double bed and small single bed with built in wardrobe space
En suite with large shower with luxury mosaic tiles, WC, vanity unit, towel rail, shaver point.
Stone and Oak features with oak doors.
Carpeted landing with feature window and carpeted stairs leading to half landing with glazed patio style door leading to Corn house entrance and then down to parquet floored entrance Hall and patio glazed doors onto cobbled yard. Utility off hall with WC vanity unit and washing machine and storage space.
Hall leads to open carpeted lounge with log burner and exposed stone end brick feature walls. Dining table and glazed feature window onto cobbled yard. TV/DVD/WIFI
Hall also leads to tiled kitchen with bespoke oak free standing kitchen unit with Belfast sink and granite worktop. Electric cooker with cooker hood, dishwasher and microwave. Granite topped oak island unit. bespoke breakfast bar and free-standing fridge freezer. Oak, brick and stone features. Sustainable biomass central heating with reclaimed traditional cast radiators throughout.
Note this property does not have its own garden but it is only a few meters to the tennis court and play area which has seating. Also, it has door step access to all the farm walks. Parking on cobbled yard. Towels and bedlinen provide and starter supplies.
Full amenity list
- Award winning environmentally friendly bio-mass central heating.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer in utility, dishwasher, TV, DVD, stereo/CD, free WiFi.
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent.
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot & highchair.
- Children's play area.
- Shared use of full-size tennis court, football and basketball nets and equipment and pedal go karts.
- Farm woodland and conservation area walks with natural lakes and an abundance of wildlife from the doorstep.
- Two shared games rooms with pool table & table tennis.
- Ample off road parking.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Washing machine.
- Shop 7 miles, Church Stretton train station 7 miles.
- The perfect property for combining with any of the other properties if extra bedroom is required.
- Local pub only 1.6 miles away - The Royal Oak, Cardington.
Private onsite indoor 20-meter bespoke infinity swimming pool / spa / gym / relaxation area. With poolside showers & cold water plunge bucket. Spotify music & WiFi. Changing rooms & towels provided - Available to hire on arrival for 2-hour sessions 11am-1pm or 3pm-5pm at £10.00 per head.